— Work with me
More about Relationship Counseling
Who is the program designed for?
- Romantic Relationships of all types and structures
- Couples in High Conflict Relationships
- Pre-Marital Relationships
- Marital Relationships
What is in the program?
- Weekly 50-minute sessions
- Evidence-Based models such as Gottman Method and EFT
- A customized, holistic approach to relationship improvement
- Access to Gottman’s Relationship Checkup
What you will learn in your sessions
Ways to foster healthy connection in your relationship
There’s a difference between being loved and feeling loved. Relationships can get stuck in patterns that make partners feel more like roommates: while things seem stable on the surface, a lack of ongoing involvement and emotional connection may also be present and can create distance between partners.
How to Spot and Avoid The Four Horsemen
The Four Horsemen are key when turning a high conflict relationship into a more peaceful relationship: Contempt, Criticism, Defensiveness and Stonewalling can wreck havoc on communication, connection, and happiness.
Insight into your attachment style
Early emotional bonds with our caregivers influence our future relationships. We will explore your attachment styles and how they may be impacting the way you handle relationship conflict, how they influence your sex life, and your expectations of intimacy.
Methods of healthy and sustainable communication
Good communication crucial in any relationship; it can increase trust and strengthen the bond between you.
Ways to foster individuality and self-love in a relationship.
No one person can meet all of your needs. Actually, expecting too much from your partner can put pressure on them and on you. Learning how to sustain your own identity outside of the relationship is necessary: this means spending time with family and friends without your partner, and maintaining your own hobbies and interests.
Ready to Get Started or Have Questions?
More about Individual Counseling
- A wide range of issues can be explored and treated.
- These include but are not limited to: Life Path work, depression, anxiety, trauma and abuse recovery, and spirituality issues.
- Weekly 50-minute sessions though 30-minute slots at half-price are available.
- Customized, holistic therapy tailored to meet your unique needs
- Evidence-based models combined with alternative healing methods.
What our sessions may look like
- Some of the therapeutic models/theories we may use in session are:
- Narrative Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Energy Psychology
- CBT // DBT
- Feminist Based
- Additional techniques that can be incorporated into sessions are:
- Chakra Assessment
- Yoga Therapy
- Guided Meditation
- Tarot/Oracle Cards
- Candles, Stones/Crystals
- Artistic Interventions
- Mythological Archetype Exploration